CCRS Residential Roof Replacement
Complete Cool Roof Systems is one of the top residential roof replacement companies in the Oklahoma City Metro area. Many roofing companies will say they are the best, but we believe our customer service and attention to details sets us apart. This means that you as a consumer will be working with a strong company with a solid history of installing new high quality roofs at a fair price. We believe that when we treat our customers right then we will not only have them as repeat customers in the future, but they will also refer their friends and family to us as a quality roofing and construction company that can be relied upon for quality workmanship. Read some of our testimonials from our customers and you’ll see why CCRS is the preferred roofing contractor in the OKC metro area.
As you begin your research for a roofing contractor, there are several important factors to keep in mind. We want you to be properly prepared and educated before you start. We know that the more you know, the more likely you are to choose CCRS for your roofing project. Read our About Us for more background on CCRS.
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection:
Check Reputation – Stability – Workmanship
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” The Wall Street Journal
When you choose a contractor to replace your roof – follow these guidelines to ensure you’ve picked a contractor who will do the job properly:
1. General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: You need to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance for both commercial and residential projects. A sizable contractor will carry no less than $500,000. Over three-fourths of roofing companies do not carry proper insurance coverage to protect you against losses. CCRS Carries $2,000,000 in General Liability Insurance.
2. Arbitration Statement In Contract Terms: Ask to see the arbitration statement in your contract. If complaints arise, the roofer agrees to settle disputes through binding arbitration. Without this agreement, you have no recourse.
3. Current References: All reputable roofers carry pre-printed lists of references…that includes customers from 1 to 5 years ago, as well as customers from the previous month. Also, ask for suppliers, business references, etc.
4. Association Certificates of Good Standing: Belonging to trade associations implies some quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Associations like the National Roofing Contractor Association as well as the Better Business Bureau are often referenced.
5. Certified Roofing Contractors: Use Only Major Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized Contractors, like CCRS, to install your roof system.
6. Quality Inspection Checklist and Walk through – Ask to review their Inspection Checklist. CCRS has a 17 point checklist which includes interior and exterior inspection.
7. Apples to Apples: When looking at the proposals from various contractors make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. Most contractor proposals are very vague and lacking details about the job specifications; they don’t want you to know what you are getting. A CCRS Roofing Proposal is extremely detailed and very few questions will arise upon going through our proposal. Our goal is to educate our customers in every aspect of the proposal so that you understand what you are getting for your money. We provide value to our clients.
We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project. Read our resume and our customer testimonials to find out more about what sets CCRS apart from the other contracting companies in the Oklahoma City metro area.